Through this weekend (April 20-22, 2018) experience curated with love you will:
- Develop your personal meditation and yoga practice—modifications will be offered for every yoga pose and all experience levels are welcome.
- Share organic cannabis while safely and intentionally using the plant as a catalyst for self-exploration and clarity
- Explore what holistic health looks like for you and take steps deeper into that space
- Learn to fully occupy the present moment
- Build a foundation for long lasting mindful habits
- Have free access to all activities and amenities, which will include several yoga and movement classes, guided meditations, cannabis education, workshops, two sound baths, group/solo hikes, massage therapy, a steam sauna, swimming pool, and much more.
- Receive regular plant-based nourishing meals and snacks by our Food Curator
- Explore the beautiful land, specially built caves, and nature in our 165-acre retreat space
- Dive deep through introspection, conversation, and community and have an unforgettable experience